Welcome to Girl Traveling the World! I started this blog, previously called “Adina In Israel,” in August 2014 for two main reasons: 1) as a way to keep my friends and family updated on my six-month-long travels in Israel and Europe, and 2) so that I could remember all of my fun adventures. Now, it is just a blog about my life, and any additional fun things that happen along the way.
Who am I? My name is Adina. I’m a 25-year-old public relations professional living in beautiful Los Angeles, CA. I graduated from Cal Poly SLO in 2014 with a BA in English (Fiction Writing emphasis) and a minor in Religious Studies. My hobbies include writing, reading, cooking/baking (mainly because of my love of food), martial arts, watching countless movies and TV shows, all things Disney-, Harry Potter-, Star Wars-, and superhero-related, spending time with my amazing family and friends, and of course, traveling.
While I did travel when I was younger, my love of traveling truly sprouted when I was 15, after I spent a semester abroad in Israel. Since then, I have traveled all around the world with family, programs, and on my own. With just 23 countries checked off the map, I have a long way to go. Feel free to go to my contact page to ask me questions, send me suggestions for places to visit that you love, or tell me which past trips I should highlight! Or contact me directly at: email@example.com!
-Girl Traveling the World 🙂
My travel favorites include:
- Semester abroad in Israel, January-June 2008 (4 months)
- Spanish learning and community service in Costa Rica, July 2009 (3 weeks)
- 2 European cruises, June 2010 and June 2013 (each 2 weeks)
- Summer abroad in London, June-July 2012 (2 months)
- Family safari in South Africa and Zambia, June 2014 (2 weeks) (photos here)
- Internship in Israel, September 2014-February 2015 (5 months) (photos here)
- Vacation in Greece, November 2014 (1 week) (photos here)
- Solo trip in Europe, February 2015 (3 weeks) (photos here)